Technical Account Lead
Technical Account Leads are responsible for overseeing and managing from a technical standpoint a dedicated number of client requests for a portfolio of Managed Services clients. This individual will be responsible to have a technical expertise and be the subject matter expert of not only the client but of their technical infrastructure. Examples of technical expertise can include infrastructure, virtualization, server, application. This generally based on clients environments and individuals expertise and certifications. Our Level 1 and Level 2 support team will handle day to day needs from a help desk perspective; however, this individual will be responsible to handle all escalations that cannot be resolved. Individual will interface with client onsite and remote to assist in road mapping technology with assistance from consulting and account managers. You will be exposed to both project and support work based on your assigned client’s needs. Individual must be able to work in a fast paced environment and identify requirements and urgency then assign to proper individual. Individual must have the ability to identify who they are speaking with and convey a clear message and update client with state of ticket or request.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Utilize monitoring tools to proactively identify problems with systems, applications, and networks.
· Assist client will anything IT onsite/remote based TAL responsibilities and ensure other teams are performing and executing.
· Provide Tier 3 escalation support to the helpdesk
· Develop technical roadmaps and strategies as well as properly implement
· Implement system and software upgrades as directed
· Open, resolve, and maintain help desk tickets
· Assist in incident management including problem resolution and tracking problems
· Create, update, and execute Change Requests as directed
· Follow processes needed to maintain operational stability
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to work well as part of a cross-functional team environment.
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
· Detail oriented and must be experienced with tools such as Word, Excel, Etc.
· Must be able to type and use proper spelling and grammar as well as document quickly based on clients phoned in requests.
· Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience (preferred)
· Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, CCNA, CCNP, preferred but not required
· Expert Experience in minimally 2 of the following items: Windows Server and Client, Cisco Systems, VMware, Citrix, Firewalls (ie Sonicwall, Cisco ASA), SAN, PowerShell, Exchange.
· Strong understanding of the following: Windows Server, Windows operating systems, Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· BCBS PPO.
· Other Benefits: LTD/STD.
· Simple IRA Program.
· Company Culture (ie Crains best places to work for last 4 years, team events, etc).