Technical Project Manager
Location : Evanston, IL
Job Type : Internal Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : Bachelor's
Required Education : 3-5+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Looking for Rock Star Customer Success professionals to join an international team.
Required Qualifications :
- Manage the implementation of new use cases, best practices and functionality to expand existing accounts.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Overall responsible for customer health, growth and satisfaction.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework, through QBR (onsite/remote) ongoing value proposition and periodic meeting.
- Leverage your product knowledge and experience to ensure customer receives the up-most value of Bringg's product.
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure customers' contract renewal.
What you need to have?
- Spanish- Fluent
- 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager Technical Account Manager with international large enterprises.
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- High communication skills with customers and key executives
- Business results oriented, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Travel: up to 20%