Telephony Infrastructure Engineer
· Provide day to day support for our client and their end users which includes both general support and moves, additions, and changes.
· Work with clients to provide walk through to assist in troubleshooting.
· Ticket management.
· Vendor Liaison services working with Telephony and Infrastructure manufacturers for end user support.
· Manage communications and client expectations around escalated technical and business impact issues.
· Establish internal relationships with your peers to ensure best possible outcomes and solutions.
· Passionate and driven to provide the best IT partner relationship experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Our core telephony team focuses around Avaya Communication platforms. Individuals with Avaya, Cisco, and/or other telephony manufactures are encouraged to apply. General understanding of firewall, switching, and routing will apply to clients with integrated networks as well as those firms utilizing VoIP and SIP technologies.
· Professional Telephony and/or IT Certifications with vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, Apple, and/or CompTIA are desirable.
· Minimal 2+ years of experience of general technical support experience required.
· Ability to work well as part of a cross-functional team environment.
· Knowledge of Telephony ecosphere and how a LAN/WAN functions to aide in root cause analysis. Base understanding of VoIP and SIP Technologies and how LAN/WAN can impact.
· Excellent verbal and written with strong customer service skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Please identify your flexibility when replying:
o Internal and Hybrid Roles Available. You must have reliable transportation for Hybrid role as these roles have our engineers go into the field as needed in addition to working the helpdesk. Hybrid individuals must have field experience.