US Director of Strategic Alliances
We are rapidly growing its channel business through a scaled approach of strategic go-to-market initiatives and partner development of target MSSP/VARS/System Integrators/OEMs furthering our exposure in the Enterprise market.
The position owns the recruitment and on-boarding of net new Channel Partners, System integrators and Managed Security Service Providers, specifically those with a competitive practice in HSMs, and security services. Main tasks will include identifying personal and C Level contacts, recruiting new partners, organizing co-selling opportunities, partner trainings, and proactively driving revenues to ensure organizational profitability
Reporting to the VP of Strategic Alliances, the ideal candidate will have both a security and channel sales background that enables them to engage at the C level, as well as with key channel, technical, and field sales personnel, coupled with a proven history exceeding revenue goals by developing and executing against strategic partnerships deliverables.
The Director of Strategic Alliances will recruit and close partnership agreements/sales and create joint selling campaigns with your assigned partners that will lead to new revenue opportunities for us. You will partner with regionally focused sales managers to drive partner engagement that sources customer revenue wins and adoption of your partners security services.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Prospect and create new partnership and sales opportunities for our products in the region
· Own revenue outcomes (MSSP, reseller, referral, System Integrator, OEM ) from your assigned territory partners and new partnerships.
· Deliver against KPIs and success metrics aligned to your territory.
· Develop and execute annual business plans with your assigned partners.
· Engage your assigned territory to establish new and grow existing MSSP, reseller, referral, System Integrator, OEM agreements and related revenues, and drive sales, co-selling, field alignment, and demand generation with these partners to leverage these agreements to drive new revenue opportunities.
· Establish relationships with the key partnership personnel to ensure that we build a seamless and effective sales process through the partner and us
· Experience working in a start-up environment is essential. This means...
o Engage your partner sales organizations and partner ecosystems to create and drive revenue opportunities
o Develop and run executive level quarterly business reviews
o Execute comprehensive joint account engagement plan and tracking mechanism
o Maintain and report an accurate sales forecast.
o Prepare and give internal business reviews to the senior management team.
· Self-starter and team player
· Proven experience in channel, SI and OEM partnerships
· Strong prospecting skills with a Hunter/start-up mentality and a proven ability to win new partnerships
· Strong presentation, program management and negotiation skills
· A high level of competence in presenting technology solutions to senior management teams resulting in bone-fide commercial opportunities
· Experience selling enterprise solutions with a focus on security , software and software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions highly preferred
· Highly desirable …strong understanding of key management and key security infrastructure and related services
· Familiarity with SI, MSSP and Partner operating models
· Experience building partnerships from scratch with regional VARS, MSPs and System Integrators
· Experience creating and driving to success sales campaigns that deliver revenue through partnerships
· 7+ years in Global Alliance, Systems Integrator, and/or MSP partner sales, creating and executing partner business plans that deliver forecastable revenue results.
· Ability to travel 30-50% of the time