User Experience Designer
Location : Kenosha, WI
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are undertaking an impressive modernization initiative to replace our legacy systems. Working here is a rare opportunity to use a combination of the latest technologies, best-of-breed software packages and custom development to deploy a refreshed code base. Whether we're improving our customer experience or supporting our internal business units, we seek to do it the best way.
- Conduct user research to gather insights into how users perform their tasks to provide input into the UX design process.
- Define information architecture for new internal web applications to design the most effective application navigational structure.
- Create user interface designs, including page layouts and navigation, for internal web applications by leveraging UX design tools, such as Sketch and Zeplin.
- Adhere to user experience design standards by following the digital style guide for all elements, such as buttons, fonts, forms, tables, colors, icons and navigation.
- Work closely with Business and IT project teams to understand the business process and requirements for designing the most effective user interfaces.
- Review user interface designs with business users to obtain feedback and sign-off.
- Conduct usability testing with end users for applications they are designing.
- Define and maintain user experience design standards for all internal web applications, including a digital style guide that contains standards for all elements, such as buttons, fonts, forms, tables, colors, icons and navigation.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, human computer interaction, graphic design or related field.
- 5+ years user experience design experience.
- Experience designing and developing in HTML5, CSS and Angular.
- Experience with Sketch and Zeplin or equivalent tools.